Industry & Occupational Projections
Where is Rhode Island's economy headed? Which jobs are going to be in demand in the future? What types of skills will I need to compete and succeed in tomorrow's economy? The following projections are based on a model using past and present industry and occupational trends combined with a set of basic assumptions concerning the future. These pages will offer the reader insight into Rhode Island's economic picture.
- Rhode Island's Occupational Outlook for 2026
- Major Occupational Group Excel
- 2016-2026 Occupational Projections Alphabetical Order Excel
- 2016-2026 Occupational Projections (Standard Occupational Classification Order) Excel
- Rhode Island's Industry Outlook for 2026
- Employment Projections by Major Industry Division Excel
- Employment Projections by 3-digit NAICS Industry Excel
- Occupations by Educational Requirements
- Top Ten Occupations by Educational Demand (11 x 17 Poster)
- Occupational Projections with Educational Requirements Spreadsheet
National Projections: Bureau of Labor Statistics' Office of Occupational Statistics and Employment Projections.