Industry & Occupational Projections
Where is Rhode Island's economy headed? Which jobs are going to be in demand in the future? What types of skills will I need to compete and succeed in tomorrow's economy? The following projections are based on a model using past and present industry and occupational trends combined with a set of basic assumptions concerning the future. These pages will offer the reader insight into Rhode Island's economic picture.
- Rhode Island's Occupational Outlook for 2028
- Major Occupational Group Excel
- 2018-2028 Occupational Projections Alphabetical Order Excel
- 2018-2028 Occupational Projections (Standard Occupational Classification Order) Excel
- Employment Projections by Major Industry Division Excel
- Employment Projections by 3-digit NAICS Industry Excel
- High Growth Occupations
- Fastest Growing Occupations
- High Demand Occupations
National Projections: Bureau of Labor Statistics' Office of Occupational Statistics and Employment Projections.