Career Training Quick Links
1 Empire Street, Providence, RI 2903
Description: This program provides you with the knowledge and skills relevant to the provision of case management services in a variety of health care settings. This program is designed for you if you are employed in the field of case management and are in the process of obtaining certification in case management. The required courses prepare you to sit for certification examinations. In this program you may matriculate the Social and Health Services program if you wish to apply these courses toward the Bachelor of General Studies.
- Develop an overview of the case management process.
- Identify methods to coordinate services to meet client needs.
- Explain the financial aspects of case management.
- Identify the social determinants of case management.
- Apply case management principles to clinical situations.
- Integrate data management and analysis skills
for case management. Outcomes:
- Develop culturally relevant case managers who understand the needs of clients and the communities they serve
- Strengthen the field of competent case managers with a foundational knowledge in data analysis, community resource development and integrated healthcare implementation.
- Provide case managers with critical administrative and operational skills to deliver high quality support services in the field of public health, social services and other relevant case management fields.
This program is 5 courses, and is a credit based certificate. Credit earned in this certificate is eligible to be applied towards the RWU associate's/bachelor's degree. This offering is for in-class and online instruction. There will be times that individuals are required to meet in the classroom and other times training modules will be conducted outside of the classroom. This program is Pell Grant Eligible. For more information you may contact Pamela Pereira at: Phone: 401-254-3582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.rwu.edu Billing Invoices to be submitted to Brenda Coffey at email@example.com
Duration: 225 Hours
End Date: 4/30/2021
Credential Earned: Employment